With the Independence Day Festivities at hand tomorrow night, we’d like to share our local insight on the best places to watch the fireworks to celebrate our Nation’s Birthday on Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC.
1. Skull Creek Boathouse - located on the quiet waters of Skull Creek near the back gate of Hilton Head Plantation on the North End of the Island, Skull Creek Boathouse has the best seats in the house for one of the biggest fireworks displays around. Don’t miss their sushi, fresh seafood dishes nor the creative cocktails at their Marker 13 Bar overlooking the water.
2. Poseidon Rooftop Bar - located at Shelter Cove mid-island just across from the entrance to Palmetto Dunes Resort and overlooking Broad Creek, Poseidon is Hilton Head Island’s newest hot-spot with an awesome “Coastal Cuisine” inspired menu in the restaurant and upstairs, the Rooftop Bar offers one of the best stages for musical acts to perform. Since it is elevated up on the roof, this will be THE place to view the fireworks this year for the 4th of July (as well as every Tuesday night during the Summer season).
3. Harbour Town Yacht Basin - located within Sea Pines Resort on the South End of Hilton Head Island, Harbour Town has the longest running fireworks show in Hilton Head Island's history. Arrive by car, trolley or boat to enjoy this super display of fireworks.
4. San Miguels Mexican Cafe - located directly on the docks at Shelter Cove Marina, San Miguels will mix up the freshest Margaritas as the fireworks begin to blast. Their Mexican cuisine is sure to please and we highly recommend the Deluxe Burrito and their Chimichangas.
5. Alljoy Landing, Bluffton, SC - if you are in Bluffton or perhaps staying at the Montage Inn at Palmetto Bluff, the banks of May River provide a peaceful place to see several of the fireworks shows off in the distance on Hilton Head Island. There will also likely be people creating their own fireworks shows at private locations along the May River’s shoreline for all to enjoy.
The video below was taken today, July 3, 2015 passing by the May River Sandbar on the way to the Kiser Family Compound on Myrtle Island, SC. We hope to see you out on the water and please let us know if we may assist you whether you are Purchasing or Selling a property on Hilton Head Island or Bluffton, SC.
We hope your family enjoys the 4th of July festivities as much as our family does every year! Happy 4th of July to all and may God Bless America!
Thanks for reading,
Bland Kiser - 843.415.3828 mobile